Jeremy and Karen Francis are independent missionaries affiliated with Partners In Action, Centro Familiar Cristiano De Grandada (Family Christian Center of Granada) and Asociación Proyecto Familia (Family Project Association).
Education: Jeremy and Karen received their spiritual education from the Assemblies of God (Karen at Evangel University and Jeremy at Global University of the Assemblies of God) and were licensed as ministers by the Assemblies of God. Jeremy also completed his secular education at Northern Arizona University and Universidad De Granada Centro de Lenguas Modernas (University of Granada Center For Modern Languages). We are no longer members of the Assemblies of God movement, but are Independent Non-denominational Ministers of the Gospel.
Partners in Action originally sent us to Mexico to oversee their ministries in Tecate, Baja California but as our ministry grew they allowed us to pursue our calling to minister to children and families on our own while providing financial oversight for our donations and prayer and moral support. Partners in Action has been very gracious to extend that covering in our mission to Spain.
The Centro Familiar Cristiano De Granada (CFC) is the local church that will be providing our spiritual coverage in Spain. CFC is a multisite network of churches that covers most of Andalucía. They have invited us to minister alongside them to help strengthen their central church. We plan on planting a new church within their network as God leads us during the first 6-12 months of ministry. CFC also is involved in missions outreach in the African nation of Sierra Leon and we are greatly looking forward to joining them in that ministry.
The Asociación Proyecto Familia (APF) is a partner organization with CFC. APF is an outreach organization that ministers to families and children through various education projects, early intervention programs and outreach and counseling projects. We will be working with AFC to help provide some of the educational and early intervention programs.
Our desire is to Bring Glory To God by Sharing the Work of Jesus Christ and Building up the Church through Community and Education. We focus on strengthening families and restoration.
Our specific Mission Overview
- Help Strengthen The Central Church In Granada
- Support The Community Outreach Center & Refugee Center
- Early Intervention Program
- Family Counseling And Education
- Plant A Church In 6-12 Months
We know that when you re-introduce Christ into the family unit you can expect huge changes.
We do this by working with traditional families through small group evangelism, public outreach projects and education.
We also work with less traditional families like orphanages to help strengthen children’s bonds with their Heavenly Father at the same time coping with the neglect or abandonment of their earthly parents.
Finally we focus a great deal of energy on youth and children’s education outreach projects. We will work in a support capacity at AFC as well as opening our home to a number of young people to help them get their educations on track.
We seek to maintain a strong Christian witness as we work with children and communities and with our ministry teams modeling the love of Christ in everything that we do. It is our desire to see lives changed and effective work done to improve the lives of others.
We work with groups from diverse Christian backgrounds and denominations. We are non-denominational and strive to promote cooperation and teamwork within the Body of Christ.
- the Bible is the inspired Word and full revelation of God and his plan and is an authoritative and infallible guide in life.
- in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of God the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- that faith in our Lord Jesus Christ is essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man.
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling and empowerment the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and is equipped for service.
- in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and eternal life.
- in the spiritual unity of believers in Jesus Christ.